At Window Products serving Connecticut, we keep up with the latest trends in interior design so you don’t have to! One emerging trend in interior design is the use of neutral soft pastel colors accessorized with splashes of bolder color. You can bring these trends into your home by using vibrant fabrics for pillows, drapery panels, top treatments and area rugs.
Neutral Colors for Interior Design
Some of the neutral colors gaining in popularity include: :
- Sand – golden tan reminiscent of the beach
- Hemlock – soft mint springtime green
- Placid blue – tranquil sky blue
- Violet Tulip – dreamy wistful purple
Hunter Douglas has the neutral colors featured in their signature products, including:
- Silhouette® Window Shadings – neutral sheer fabric selections with the Signature S-Vane™ allow you to transform light. Pair these shades with their vertical counterpart, Luminette® privacy sheers, for doors and large openings
- Pirouette® Window Shadings – soft horizontal fabric vanes attached to a sheer backing to softly diffuse light. Pair these shades with their vertical counterpart, Luminette® Modern Draperies
Neutral window treatments such as Silhouette and Pirouette are stunning on their own, but add a vibrant valance, cornice or drapery panels and you have totally changed the look and feel of your room. Mix and match neutral colors to create a peaceful, tranquil space. Or, experiment with these adaptable pastels by adding bolder shades such as lively red, bright orange, deep purple or navy blue. While neutral colors add stability to a room, the addition of bolder colors evoke excitement and emotions.
Interior Design Services in Connecticut
At Window Products, we’ve been serving Connecticut since 1994. Our interior design consultants will work with you to find the perfect window treatment to complement your décor and lifestyle. We offer a wide range of interior design services and a full line of Hunter Douglas window fashions, as well as a wide variety of awnings and shades. Contact us for more details.