Customers often ask us, “What’s your best window shade?” For quite some time, Duette Architella honeycomb shades have been considered the gold standard of honeycomb shades. We recommend them to customers because of their superior craftsmanship, versatility, style, and energy efficiency. People love that Architella honeycomb shades provide a high level of energy efficiency with honeycomb-within-a-honeycomb design, reducing energy loss up to 40% at the window.
New Trielle Window Shades – Perfect in Connecticut
The newest innovation in the Architella line is the Duette Architella Trielle™. The new Trielle style delivers 20% more energy efficiency than original Architella shades. Considering that 50% of heating and air conditioning is lost through the windows, having highly energy efficient window treatments can significantly reduce air conditioning costs.
Lifting Systems for the Latest Window Shade Style
We offer a variety of manual and motorized lifting systems for your Trielle honeycomb shades:
- Motorize your Duette Architella Trielle shades with PowerRise® and Platinum 2.1 technology motorized solutions. Window Products is an authorized window shade motorization installer.
- The LiteRise® cordless system makes raising and lowering blinds and shades easier than ever. Simply push up to raise and pull down to lower, and your shades stay right where you put them.
- Duette® with SkyLift™ is perfect for skylight applications and covers the largest windows, up to 80 sq. ft. Duette SkyLift with manual operation offers a hand crank or telescoping pole for hard to reach windows.
- Cordlock operation is Hunter Douglas’ original lifting system. This simple and easy to operate system is time-tested, quiet and reliable.
- UltraGlide® operating system uses a retractable cord mechanism to raise and lower your shades. This system provides constant cord so there are no dangling cords to improve both the look and safety of the shade..
- The Clutch Operated Continuous Loop lifting systems works like a pulley with a rotating clutch to raise or lower the shade. From the fully raised position, pulling down on the front half of the loop lowers the shading. The covering is raised by pulling on the rear of the continuous loop.
Where to Buy the Latest Window Shade Styles in Connecticut
At Window Products, we’ve been serving Connecticut since 1994. We offer a wide range of screen shades and a full line of Hunter Douglas window fashions, as well as a wide variety of awnings and shades. Contact us for more details.