Do you have a problem with your Hunter Douglas window fashions? At Window Products serving Connecticut, our professional repair staff can fix your window coverings quickly and professionally. Even if you didn’t purchase your Hunter Douglas window covering from us, we can help! Our customers often have questions about the Hunter Douglas Warranty. See below for some common questions and answers.
What is the Hunter Douglas Guarantee?
The Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee gives you the peace of mind you need when investing in new window treatments. If you have a problem with your Hunter Douglas window coverings, contact us for warranty service. The Lifetime Limited Warranty is described below.
What’s Covered by Hunter Douglas Warranty?
Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below).
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
What’s NOT Covered by Hunter Douglas Warranty?
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.
How is the Right Choice Promise™ Different from the Warranty?
As a Hunter Douglas Gallery, we also offer the exclusive Right Choice Promise. Here’s how it works: After installation, you have three weeks to live with and enjoy your new window treatments. If you discover you’re not happy with your selection, just give us a call within the next 21 days. For a minimal fee (not to exceed $75 per window treatment), we will allow you to make a one-time exchange of your window treatment(s) with another Hunter Douglas product of equal or lesser value of your original choice. Please contact us for more details on how the Right Choice Promise can help you as you select and buy Hunter Douglas window treatments.
Hunter Douglas Warranty Service in Connecticut
At Window Products, we’ve been serving Connecticut since 1994. We offer a wide range of screen shades and a full line of Hunter Douglas window fashions, as well as a wide variety of awnings and shades. Contact us for more details.